Woodside Logistics Group
Telephone – 028 9335 2255
Address: 61 Carrickfergus Road, Ballynure, Co-Antrim, BT39 9QJ
Established in 1967, Woodside Logistics Group has grown and diversified to become a leading and widely recognised logistics provider in the UK and Ireland. Our family-run business offers professional transport, logistics and customs solutions across Ireland, the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
The Group consists of five companies:
- Woodside Haulage is the largest company in the Group and operates curtain-siders, box vans and walking floor trailers in the UK and Ireland.
- Woodside Tankfreight is the specialist bulk transport division, transporting powders, liquids and gases in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Woodside Motorfreight is one of the primary car transporters for car manufacturers, leasing companies and car dealerships in the UK and Ireland.
- Woodside Distribution specialises in part loads, groupage distribution and warehousing in the UK and Ireland.
- Woodside Global is the customs clearance and freight-forwarding division organising international container shipping and export packing.
At our newly built headquarters in Ballynure, facilities include warehousing accredited to BRC Global Standards, cross-docking facilities, internal/external tank wash, maintenance and refurbishment workshops and vehicle parking. We have additional depots in Dublin, Liverpool and Preston, operating centres at Cairnryan and Heysham, and additional vehicles based at, or adjacent to, customers’ premises in Ireland and the UK.
We are a long-established and financially secure business with a large fleet offering a personal and dedicated service. We have a proven reputation and expertise in providing logistical solutions while practicing industry-leading levels of health and safety and customer service, and adhering to our sustainability and environmental commitments. Woodside Logistics Group uses the latest technology and have a dedicated in-house IT support team, and our large group facilities and services bring added value and allow us to scale up easily and quickly. We follow a continuous improvement programme, developing solutions in line with our customers’ needs and how we can best help them.
We are a trusted, reliable partner in providing supply chain management solutions, and we pride ourselves on our long-standing relationships with our customers.